From: Louis, Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry, or something else?

I have both BBs and Windows Mobiles out there. Once you get over the idea and
get the BES set up (I did it kicking and screaming), the BB that is out in the
field is incredibly easy to enroll. And saying that doesn't do it justice. It
is much easier that any way I know to remotely enroll a Windows mobile device;
especially one that belongs to someone else other than the company.

I prefer Windows-Devices/Exchange though. It sure makes reading word/excel
attachments much easier (yes I know you can _BUY_ a separate reader for some
Office documents on a BB.

We just rolled out a few more BBs for our service folk in a test. I see them
becoming more prevalent. I made the pitch again after our copier tech came out
and closed his ticket from here through his BB.

Are any of you folks using BBs doing any customizations for integration with
your apps/processes?

Joe Louis