The database will be SQL, too.

From: Kat Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Hotmail

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Holy [EMAIL PROTECTED] that is hilarious!  I lurve me some
Exchange,
but there is no way in Hades that Exchange as it stands now or in what I
understand for the next 3 generations, could handle the volume, load and
uptime requirements of Hotmail.  Knowing the backend infrastructure required
to support the number of users in Hotmail, I just can't see it.  Sorry...
:-)