For most companies (read, those that aren't rich enough to do it in
house) "the cloud"  is just another form of outsourcing, and a
particularly bad one. Folks will come to realize that pretty quickly
once the data breaches start happening in the cloud, just like they do
inside of the company. I think MSFT's worries are not about the cloud
- or at least, they shouldn't be.