From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [OT] Thursday Funny

For most companies (read, those that aren't rich enough to do it in
house) "the cloud"  is just another form of outsourcing, and a particularly bad
one. Folks will come to realize that pretty quickly once the data breaches
start happening in the cloud, just like they do inside of the company. I think
MSFT's worries are not about the cloud
- or at least, they shouldn't be.