You might be right.

There's an old stock market saying - the market can remain irrational
longer than you can remain solvent. Heh.

However, I think, as Ben points out, that an adjustment in client
license prices or even a new type of licensing agreement might be in
order.

Of course, lawmakers will never do the rational thing, and allow MSFT
to offer SAAS/Cloud directly. That would be "unfair competition". As
much as, at times, and more frequently, I'm not a fan of MSFT, I'm
even less a fan of lawmakers.

Sigh.