Here's the ESRP for 2010. I provided the link for 2007 because a lot more
vendors have participated.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/ff182054.aspx

Jason, you make some interesting points. I need to remember that when
providing my opinion, ommitting important information can sometimes be
hazardous.

Performance is the number one consideration in my environment. When looking
at the Equalogics, I liked the grid architecture that allows for linear
scalability of both capacity and performance. I was also impressed with the
effeciency of the unit in terms of disk IOPS. Its as if they can pull 2-3
times the IOPS off a SATA disk over other vendors.

Anyway, the important thing is to understand your objectives and
requirements and then determine which vendor best meets those.

- Sean