On 14/04/00 0:06, Alan Shoemaker [EMAIL PROTECTED] is reported to have said:

>Kirk....your designations of boot1, boot2....etc.  Do partitions
>exist with those names....not!?  Ok, do me a favor.  You say
>Caldera is running, so go into a console in Caldera and type
>fdisk /dev/hda  then do a p command and capture the results and
>post them. Ok?

No, that's not their names, I just wrote that to show what they were
being used for...

Kirk

                               vice versa
 Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
 Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
    Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France