I dont have a CD-ROM burner, and when I do, I doubt I will create CDs for
upgrades. So, I would like timely available CDs for purchase at a fair upgrade
price.  Another option would be on-line upgrades/installations, without the
need to burn CDs. I do have a DSL link, so downloading large files is not a
problem, but the CD route would probably be better for most.

Easy upgrade of packages already installed on my system. Full discription of
what is on the CD, not just names, but what the packages are when what they do.
This would help a newbie and inform old timers of changes. Default instalation
of all tools necessary to compile and install new, tar files. I mean a more
complete bare mininum install. More control on what is installed during
install, not just three for four groupings, but ability to select specific
packages during install/upgrade, not just after the fact. Right now, install
everthing, then remove what I dont want later...when I determine what it is and
that I dont need or want it.

--
Best Regards, Bruce

Father to Bruce, Maverick & Aleister 1 Feb 2000
Akina, age 14, Misa, age 12, Miyuki age 10
My website: http://harrisherd.ahv.cx
  Tired of computer viruses or crashes?
  Check out Linux: http://www.linux.org