On  7 Jun, Eric Aksomitis wrote:
> 1) Netscape to use my windows directory so I can read mail from either OS (when I
>contract in some Access Work, I can't pick my OS, and there's no good FTP client for
>Linux, like Cute-FTP, not to mention the win-modem thing)

What is a "good FTP client"? Does it have to be a WIMP-type program? I find
ncftp to be pretty damn nice. But it doesn't use the mouse or have a fancy
graphical layout.

Doesn't gmc do FTP?

> 3) A semi-Gui or full-Gui kernel re-compile script / program.

make xconfig ; make install

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
U|Force - Java Center                     and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Penguin Power!