I have been reading all of the problems that others have had with
version 7.1 and sometimes think they are user caused.  What we have
to do is figure out the real cause of problems and then try and help.  As with
any OS, the user needs to understand how it works,  and how her or his hardware
fits in, and what must be done to make the OS compatible with the hardware.

73, & ttyl

Don ....