That's why we must give as much help as possible.  That learning curve is
steep but once you're there, you will not go back.  No more annual
ransoms to Microsoft.  No more buying the best and latest hardware and
then be defeated by Window's bloatness.  All this money I'm saving is
going into more boxes throughout the house.  Three years ago I could not
have dreamed of this incredible scenario that we're enjoying.  A lot of
my non-techy friends are also starting to see the light.  Although
they're nervous about abandoning their winbox, they are buying new boxes
with just Linux installed.

Seve

[expert] Pentium 200Mhz/MMX and Mandrake - Resource Efficient?: