That gets to my next question... While shopping, I ran across a lot of
boxes with motherboards that have onboard sound & video.  What's your
take on those?  Do they tend to require funky device drivers that Linux
may not have?

Seve

On 7/22/00, 10:34:17 PM, Anton Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [expert] Pentium 200Mhz/MMX and Mandrake - Resource
Efficient?: