Gentlemen, PLEASE! No editor wars. Neither of you will convince the other,
and all you will do is waste your time and that of the rest of the folks
on this list.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature