On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> Oh, and another thing:
>
> This *is* an expert list. Experts usually know how to use a basic editor
> and how to change the default editor when they need to.
>
> -Stephen-

Excellent point.

Can't this thread just die? I think the only thing that could have been more
flamebaitish is a, "Why don't you stupid linux users just use windows". This is
stupid folks! Can we keep the topic in the same time zone as linux help and
troubleshooting on *EXPERT* level topics?

This is the 3rd religious war in the last 2 weeks to exceed the actual number
of *REAL* messages posted to the list.

--
-David Talbot

So long as the government has the power to invade our lives, rummage through
our records, and take what it wants from our income, we will have only as
much freedom and take-home pay as the politicians condescend to let us have.

-Harry Browne Libertarian Canidate for President (www.HarryBrowne2000.org)