You mean a "kickstart" floppy. It used to be magic to get and configure
the necessary info. I noticed during the latest install that toward the
end of the install there is a question about generating the floppy. I
forget whether that was in the 7.1 or "Ulysses" install. If it's not in
7.1, then hit the MandrakeSoft web site and search for "kickstart".
---