Let's say that you need to set up systems for a group.  You could go to each
system, boot off the CDROM, answer all the questions, then go to the next
system, and repeat the process. The alternative is to set up the first system,
save the setup to a floppy, then carry the floppy and CDROM to the next system,
boot up with "linux ks=floppy", go away until the install is complete, then
repeat the process.
---

--
Jonathan M. Prigot (617-278-0794)