Oh, okay. Well the generated kickstart file is a Perl (or Perl-like)
script with sections for each stage. If none of the existing sections
work for you, then I seem to remember that there is a "post-install"
section. When I tried it (in 7.0) it did not allow interaction (if there
was a missing section then it would ignore it and skip that section. RH
prompted for missing data.)
---