On Sunday 26 November 2000 08:29, you wrote:

 irq assignment of either one or the other but don't know how to go
> about this.  I can't change anything on the soundcard with sounddrake.
> Kudzu won't let me either.  Is there a simple means by which I can
> change the irq or the ethernet card or soundcard?
>
> praedor

Hello

Yesterday I found myself having same problem with es1370 and videocard.

There is two ways to change:In your motherboards bios menu you manually
set pci slots irqs.
Or way I did..I change place of my soundcard to another pci-slot...
Which caused conflict with network-card...changed again and ...voila'
No conflicts anymore.
This kind of actions did never happen in LM7.1...What's going on
now?
I'm afraid seing thist developement going TOO much for "BUG AND PRAY"

And just another day I shot with shotgun my WIN98plate...damn.

Jarmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]