"Stephen Lawrence Jr." wrote:

> Ya, with the 7.2 dist, Konqueror does not load java pages properly.
> Plus, I use the Netscape SSL IMAP functions to check email and have
> been unable to find another email client that supports multiple
> SSL IMAP accounts. :(

I feel your pain, there.  I had hopes for KMail, but it doesn't look
like it's going to happen this time around.

The 7.2 distro was bad for me all around.  I went back to 7.1 almost
immediately. It was weird -- after I put 7.2 on, I couldn't get my cable
modem to work.  I tried everything, and got nothing.  I beat my head
against the wall, recompiled older versions of programs, everything you
can think of.  Got nothing.

I put 8.0b3 on that box, and up everything came, and away we went, cable
modem and all.  I'm still scratching my head on that one.

--
Craig Sprout
Network Administrator