> How to configure OPT16(also recognized as MAD 16) sounds card, and what
> to do to let other machines on home network use dsl conecction from
> linux machine.

I also have (or at least had) one of these sound cards and have encountered
some problems with it and Linux. The support isn't 100%, although it has
gotten much better in more recent kernels. 2.2.17 should support it OK but
you may have to recompile your kernel first. Mandrake 7.2 found and supported
the card from day 1 without other problems. In the past, I've gotten better
support using the commercial sound driver package (4front I think it's
called, can't remember).