Hi, all

I have copied the files from all 3 CDs onto an ftp server so I can do
ftp installs, but when I select new software to install with software
manager, I still have to put in the CDs. Instead of shuffling CDs in and
out of CD-ROM, is there anyway to have package manager retrieve file
from the ftp server automatically?

Another question is that I would like to replace some of the rpm with
newer ones so that no upgrading is required after installation. If I
tried just simply replaced the rpm file, it will just tell me that it
cannot find the (original) rpm file.

I have a feeling the questions are related to hdlist.cz in base folder,
but have no clue on how or what to use to edit it.

Any help is appreciated.

Robin