-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason Guidry
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2002 3:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert]

The linux-usb website has little in the way of info on USB2.0, except for
describing what it is.  I imagine that truly supporting the spec requires
some hardware, which is scarce from what I know, but what is the status on
support for USB2.0 under linux?