This could of course be strickly "bad timing"
However ;
generic ne 200 clone card has worked through LM6.x,7.x's-
8.0freq now it doesn't..Worked before install of LM8.1....

card is recognized by install and even autoprobe works
without having to manually configure specs.
 (this is a "client" machine on small network)

ifconfig shows eth0 active with proper init address
The card can be "ping'd" internally and localhoast too .
Cannot ping outside machine.
Can ping Bcast #

route shouws exact Ip routing as another working machine.....

I have used draknet as well as manually altering
the config files....

I have taken out this card and put it back in.

Before I actually replace it I was wondering if there was something
obvious I was missing here.?

Thanks

--
William Bouterse