Hi everybody...!

I have installed my web & email server in a MDK 8.0 system, I can
receive and send messages to anyplace, my problem is that mi qpopper
(Pop3 server) is working wrong because I can´t send or receive my
messages from the server to my terminal.

The smtp server is Postfix and the pop3 server y qpopper, the message
that I got when I try to send o receive messages from my terminal to
server is:

"Account: myserver.com, Server: myserver.com, Protocol: POP3, Port: 110;
Security (SSL): No, error numbre:  0x8000CCC0F"

Somebody knows what can I do to resolve the problem?

Thanks in advanced for your help...!

Manuel Haro