On Wednesday 05 Feb 2003 12:58 pm, SainTiss wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 13:46, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Mine is
> > none /mnt/cdrom2 supermount
> > dev=/dev/scd0,fs=auto,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-15,codepage=850,umask=0 0
> > 0
> >
> > Maybe that 'user' is significant?  It certainly works for me.
>
> I tried changing users to user, but that didn't make it work either...

Shot in the dark, Hans.  I know some parts of this statement are
position-sensitive, but I don't know which ones.  Try moving the 'user'
forward.

Apart from that I can't see any obvious difference between your and mine.
Except that you have 'ro' and I don't.  But then mine is cd-rw, whereas the
cd-dvd does have 'ro'.  Sorry, no more ideas.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302