Thanks, I will download and get it a try.
Dwaine

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Holt
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Matrix screensaver install.

8:57pm... Dwaine Felch carefully chose these words:

>Thanks, that works but it still is not the screensaver I expected; cmatrix
>runs like a game any ideas how to make the screensaver part work?
>
>Dwaine

For some reason, mandrake has chosen not to include xmatrix in their
xscreensaver package.  I extracted it from another distro though, and its
on my ftp server if you want it.

ftp://ftp.holt-tech.net/pub/xmatrix

Once you get the package, drop it in your /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver
directory (assuming you have xscreensaver installed).

Mike

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]