On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 03:56, David Guntner wrote:
> Lyvim Xaphir grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> >
> > If you care, blast your senator with some firm emails and phone
calls,
> > plus get your friends to do it also.  We can't let them take our
rights
> > away.  I for one love Linux and Mandrake enough that I'm willing to
> > Fight.
>
> E-Mail is largely ignored, and an ineffective way to petition most
> representatives and senators.  If you're going to petition them in a
way
> that will be noticed, you still need to send regular paper US mail.
>
>                     --Dave

Dave,

This had not occurred to me.  Like most technical types, political
activism is a new thing for me.  I thank you for this advice; I will
discuss this with the guys at the local ISP.  Hopefully your input will
generate even more influence.

Best Regards,

>LX

Absolutely,

There is a letter going out from my house today!

Mark