Yawn!

To call Fritz Holling a liberal is as bad as calling George W. Bush a
president.

Fritz was a Democrat when he was governor of SC and opposed civil rights.
Strom was a Democrar when HE was governor of SC and placed the flag on the
state house.
And George Wallace was also a Democrat.

None liberals.  Get your head out of your republican worshipping ass and
acknowledge that none of them are any good, and are all out for their own
gain.

A FLAMING Liberal and open source supporter,
mg