daRcmaTTeR wrote:

> J. Craig Woods wrote:
> >
> > Praedor, you need to help us understand why you can not complete the
> > simple task of naming a machine. Maybe you can send us some log file
> > entries that give us specific errors messages...
> >
> > drjung
> >

> drjung,
>
> may he hasn't thought of one that he likes yet. maybe it's something
> unconcious about the name that screws everthing up. maybe it's something
> freudian. maybe I just have too much time on my hands and I'm full of
> shit!  ;)
>
> Mark
> a.k.a. daRcmaTTeR

Hmmm, yes, Mark, you just might be right about all your suppositions
except one: it seems to be a more jungian issue than a freudian issue. I
would surmise that his libido is not the source of his problem but it is
very possible that there is an enery blockage at a deeper level, most
likely at the collective unconcsious level. Now, I ask you, who has too
much fucking time on his hands, and it's ticking away...

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT Network/System Administration