On 08 Jul 2002 12:45:26 +1000
Darren King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said with temporary authority

> Really.  I don't have the pc speaker hooked up.  So why is is that if
> I put my ear to the speaker that is connected to the sound card, I can
> clearly hear the beep coming from there?

  Well paint me red and call be embarrassed.  I guess your term does go
through the sound card.  Surprised I am.  I've never seen/heard this but
I don't doubt you.... since your the one sitting in front of the box.
Tried to make one of mine do it.... no such luck...

James