I am still trying to get harddrake to see my sound cards.  lspcidrake
sees it, the modules load ok but nothing in harddrake about any sound
cards.  BTW, my sounds card is sharing a irq (11) with 2 ethernet cards
and a scsi card...is this kosher?

anyone know the syntax to change the irq for the sound card in
modules.conf?  I tried doing this:

options sound irq=9

after the alias but it didn't work...the sound card didn't load.  Wish
mandrake had something like redhat's sndconfig.

Darren