Aleksey Naumov wrote on Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 06:45:13PM -0400 :
> Todd,
>
> I recall now it started to go haywire after I installed a local printer with
> HardDrake. The printer also stopped working properly very soon after the
> installation (maybe when I accessed the zip...). So, the real problem must be
> some serious conflict b/w zip and printer. I'll start digging there...

I think that's a good idea.  Glad that you were able to correlate the
problem appearing to something that changed.  I know that there were
some USB issues involving 9.0 that was one of the contributing factors
to a delayed release, but those were all resolved to my knowledge.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
   Easy things should be easy, and hard things should be possible.