On Saturday 28 September 2002 02:12 am, you wrote:

> DL,
>
> I know we've been over this before, you and I, but have you tried
> checking out supermount under LM90 yet?

Nope, not yet - was gonna wait for the full release version (I have more luck
with those)

> I thought I'd give it a whirl since I've got a masochistic streak. ;)

You too, eh? <grin>

> Just kidding.  I'd like to see it work with WineX and those games we
> have, to tell the truth.
>
> --LX

Yeah, me too. I do have supermount still running with 8.2 on my son's comp,
which is a lot simpler setup than my main machine. There, it seems to work
just fine. I did have some trouble getting Soldier of Fortune 2 to work under
WineX but it was the game itself, not supermount. (had to killall -9 wine
when it asks for the 2nd CD, then copy the contents of the 2nd CD to the base
directory of sof2 - after that, it worked fine. Good game, BTW).

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                  Dark< >Lord