FWIW:  I noticed my cdrom acting flakey under KDE (it would eject when I
pressed the button, but then immediately retract...) and the 'Eject' option
on the icon didn't work.  Since this is an upgraded system (MDK 8.2 -> MDK
9.0), I deleted the icon and re-created it--and it seems to work just fine
(supermount and all.)

-Jason

--

"Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of