Sorry,

Just keep forgetting to select Options->Format->Plain Text Only in Mozilla Mail

--Sandeep

Tom Brinkman wrote:

On Saturday October 19 2002 02:20 pm, Sandeep Khanna wrote:

Note: This is a HTML message. For security reasons, only the raw HTML
code is shown. If you trust the sender of this message then you can
activate formatted HTML display for this message by clicking here.

This is Kmail's 1.4.7 warning (KDE 3.1)

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Wow,<br>
That was very quick. I am enjoying being on this list.<br>
Another person (Alastair Scott) also mentioned something similar. I
had a little doubt/hint about it myself but, wasn't surte until you
guys are also confirming my doubt. Hope it is the way we think it is.
I am going to experiment with it to be sure. By the way, does anybody
know the time period that we all seem to be mentioning here !<br>

I believe IIRC it's 5 minutes

Please don't use HTML, you were requested not to in the 'welcome message' when you joined the list.

Sandeep Khanna
Graduate Student in Computer Science, Villanova University
Contact Number: (Home) 1-610-964-1320 (Office) 1-877-946-4622 Ext (106) (Cell) 1-267-253-6808

Quote of the day:

Failure is the foundation of truth. It teaches us what isn't true, and that is a great beginning. To fear failure is to fear the possibility of truth.
--Joan Chittister