On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:28:04 +1100
Gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any opinions on a good video card that doesn't use the nvidia chipset,
> dual head and tvout  would be nice if cheep enough.
> I'm not interested in playing gamed on it.

Both Matrox and ATI and offer dual head cards.

I have a couple of ATI cards, none, are dual head, and I any quite happy
with them.
But I also have a GeForce2 and 3 and have not encountered the problem
you had.

As far as a dual head, especially if you do not care about 3d, I think
Matrox has the better track record.

    Charles

Fortune's real live weird band names #127:

Carter the Unstoppable Sexmachine
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]