On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 12:03 +0100, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
> Hm,
>
> there is something weired in this mailinglist. All mails from me and from
> vox gets a warning with invalid signature. someon is changeing the content
> on the way (and it is not my mailserver). there are changes from '=2D' to
> a '-'.

Hallo neighbour (living in the same town!),

What I see in Mutt is:

"gpg: Unterschrift vom Fre 06 Dez 2002 12:03:04 CET, DSA Schlüssel ID
C9DAC8A4
gpg: Unterschrift kann nicht geprüft werden: Öffentlicher Schlüssel
nicht gefunden"

For the non-German readers:
"gpg: Signature cannot be verified: No public key found"

I checked the connection to the keyserver by letting a friend send a
signed mail and it worked all right.
Don't know whether this has anything to do with your question, though.

wobo