Am Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002 12:50 schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
> On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 12:03 +0100, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
>
> > Hm,
> >
> > there is something weired in this mailinglist. All mails from me and
> > from vox gets a warning with invalid signature. someon is changeing
> > the content on the way (and it is not my mailserver). there are
> > changes from '=2D' to a '-'.
>
> Hallo neighbour (living in the same town!),
>
> What I see in Mutt is:
>
> "gpg: Unterschrift vom Fre 06 Dez 2002 12:03:04 CET, DSA Schlüssel ID
> C9DAC8A4
> gpg: Unterschrift kann nicht geprüft werden: Öffentlicher Schlüssel
> nicht gefunden"
>
> For the non-German readers:
> "gpg: Signature cannot be verified: No public key found"
>
> I checked the connection to the keyserver by letting a friend send a
> signed mail and it worked all right.
> Don't know whether this has anything to do with your question, though.

no, not realy. you can download my public key form 'blackhole.pca.dfn.de'
or I can send you my public key by mail. Then mutt should say that the
signature does not match the mail (because the content was changed).

> wobo

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
60314 Frankfurt am Main             Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]