This time Vox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> This time Todd Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> becomes daring and writes:

>>>   So sympa breaks signatures if you have a sig-separator that follows
>>>   the standards??? KILL SYMPA!!!
>>
>> Only sometimes.  It's really weird.  The one that I said normally would
>> have failed actually came through ok.  It depends on the day and the
>> wind direction I guess :)
>>
>> Blue skies...                        Todd
>
>   Uhm...that message and this message don't come through as signed, at
>   least not to me...is there something missing here?

    Uhm...I just checked the source of Todd's email...and it says it's
    signed, the sig is there...but gnus doesn't mark it as
    signed....weird as hell...now I'm gonna go bug the gnus people to
    see why the hell it isn't showing Todd's messages as signed...tho
    I just went back through my expert@ mail and just noticed (yes, I
    know I pay attention :P :) that starting from Todd's first mail to
    the list on Nov 12 the signature marker disappeared from his
    mails...uhm...Todd, what did you change back then?

    Vox, who is going to have to start investigating wth is going on

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_