This time Todd Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> Vox wrote on Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 01:25:02PM -0600 :
>>
>> > Normally this message would fail because there would be a "-- " for the
>> > start of the sig and something converted it to "--=20".  Of course
>> > since
>>   So sympa breaks signatures if you have a sig-separator that follows
>>   the standards??? KILL SYMPA!!!
>
> Only sometimes.  It's really weird.  The one that I said normally would
> have failed actually came through ok.  It depends on the day and the
> wind direction I guess :)
>
> Blue skies...                 Todd

  Uhm...that message and this message don't come through as signed, at
  least not to me...is there something missing here?

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_