This time Vox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

>     Uhm...I just checked the source of Todd's email...and it says it's
>     signed, the sig is there...but gnus doesn't mark it as
>     signed....weird as hell...now I'm gonna go bug the gnus people to
>     see why the hell it isn't showing Todd's messages as signed...tho
>     I just went back through my expert@ mail and just noticed (yes, I
>     know I pay attention :P :) that starting from Todd's first mail to
>     the list on Nov 12 the signature marker disappeared from his
>     mails...uhm...Todd, what did you change back then?

      Ok, I just went through the source of emails from Todd that show
      as signed and emails that don't show as signed...they differ by
      a lot:

     That's the marking the mails that do get shown as signed have.

     Then it changed in Nov 12 to:

    Anybody see anything wrong with this?

    BTW, the > at the begining of each line of the headers is added by
    me so mail clients don't think it's part of this email for any
    reason.

    Vox, who now is baffled...and learning to hate gpg/pgp and all its cousins

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_