Hi Mark Chou,

I meant just just edit the /etc/sysconfig/harddisks and set
USE_DMA=1
MULTIPLE_IO=16
EIDE_32BIT=3
LOOKAHEAD=1

later using the command "hdparm -Tt /dev/hda", On looking at "Timing
buffered disk reads:" I was looking at between 39 MB/sec to 41 MB/sec,
I was very please with the result.. For a board that costs in Australia
between AUD$125 - AUD$150, that makes a very inexpensive computer to run
Mandrake Linux, and to have all the 3D games running like TUXRacer,
Quake 3, with excellent performance was a huge plus.

As far as it's sound support goes, it was quite good (Sounds O.K. to me,
and the sound in games is excellent), about DD encoding I really don't
know much about that. What does that do? is there any Sound card that
supports that for Linux as yet?  Sounds interesting..

Cheers
Mark