I am not new to linux, but new to Mandrake and USB stuff.

I am having a problem consistantly syncing my visor using
KPilot/JPilot and anything else. Basically, I have attempted to
follow every step to perfection, and I will sync 1 out of 20 times
attempting, but I keep failing.

I can't imagine that there is no one else with these problems, and I
am curious how they can be solved.

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived happily ever after.