Hi Mate,

I would like to remember you - that what you constitution is meant to give you (gave you in the past) - the US does not give to other countries, notably the Irak, and Europe: Freedom of Speach and Decision!

In this regard - I am German Citizen, due to my father's Job - born in Turky, lived there 5 year, 12 in Tunisia, 4 in Portugal, 2 in Algeria, 9 in Germany and 4 in Switzerland.

So far so good - I can say - that I actually know different cultures, way of livings, and due to the 14 years Arabic/Islamic experience I had - I do know that the US is doing a big mistake by attacking a country they wouldn't care about if it hadn't Oil.
The Problem with this action is - that the arabic culture is Alive way longer than the US culture and has proven to subist long generations - while US culture has last only some centuries. Now - answer me this one question only:

How - does a culture - that has not even proved to be liable and correct through time - wants to prove another culture that survived several 1000Years - that they are wrong ?

Sorry mate. But you guys are going to provoque the 3rd Woldware or a really big wawe of terrorism - because you don't know what you doing in long term. Believe me - I have lived with those people - and in general they _do_ care about what other cultures are doing to them - and their Interpretation of the Coran will always give them the right to call out a religious war.

Remember - other cultures are thinking differently. Your way of thinking is new - but has still to be proven to be correct.

If you want to really fight them - give them something to loose.

What would you do - if you had nothing to loose ???

So - in other terms - I do perfectly agree that France is not willing to fight the Irak, as the Germans do.

But - what are friends good for - if not telling their Friends they are doing a terrible mistake ?!!! You shouldn't listen to the war - and stop believing the Bush & Bush's puddel propaganda.

Start thinking by YOURSELF for god's sake !

J. Mertin

PS: I do write this - because I'm already blacklisted by the US. I am not allowed to take a flight that crosses US territory. And I'm happy to contribute to something I believe is right !

Ric Tibbetts wrote:
I'm making a statement of personal/political basis.

I'm personally boycotting Mandrake Linux. When the French remember who
their firends are, and support them, then perhaps this American will
return, and support the French again.

Until then, you can kiss "my" American dollars good-bye.

Ric

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ | Joerg Mertin : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Home)| | in Neuchâtel/Schweiz : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Work)| | Stardust's LiNUX System : | | PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand : Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54 | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org