Ric,

I don't like friends that ever says yes to me; if he think I have a not good
idea, a good friends must say

"not my friend, your aren't right; this you try to do is not good"

And frankly, American have made lots of good think, but also lot of bad ones
and this, the war against Irak it seems to me is not good. In fact any war is
good and this we can (must) stop it. Are the French gobernement less friends
to say that?; are we supporting Sadam for say that?.

Don't be wrong and just think about how many innocents will die and how many
will have to leave their country, loose their family. There aren't goods war
and if this could be stoped will be a good think.

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal