On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:00:14 -0800, Ric Tibbetts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm making a statement of personal/political basis.
>
> I'm personally boycotting Mandrake Linux. When the French remember who
> their firends are, and support them, then perhaps this American will
> return, and support the French again.
>
> Until then, you can kiss "my" American dollars good-bye.
>
> Ric

ROTFL! Do you have any other jokes??? :)

Why don't you do something useful and boycott SCO instead? BTW, SCO is an
American company.

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewtopic&topic=871&forum=35

Sorry for the advertisement, but I feel that this is important.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]

"Easy to minimize. The typical UNIX server is taking care of one task, not
acting as a desktop and development platform for a user. It is particularly easy
to cut down the load on the system so that only the minimum number of services
is running. This reduced complexity aids stability and transparency."
        -- Microsoft, 'Converting a UNIX .COM Site to Windows', 2000-22-08