Support for what?: miles of inocent dead?, more prissioners to Guantanamo
without any human righs?, more test of big destructive bombs?.......

The President of the Governement of Spain is in favour of the war, but I am
free to refuse him; are you actually free? in fact you are in the country of
the freedom, or..... perhaps not?.

Just a thing more; if you don't use Mandrake 9.1 because you are the most
patriotic american, you will lost the possibility of use the best linux
distribution nowadays.

Poor Ric!

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza