On Sunday 22 Jun 2003 11:57 am, Colin Close wrote:
> richard bown wrote:
> > If I can find a way of getting K3b top burn audio cd for mp3
> > files or even better vcd's, the old windows machine is redundant
> > as win4lin ver 5 can handle all the other win apps I use
> > TIA
> > Richard
>
> Hi,
>       If you mean burning mp3 files to wav (cd-audio) then I can tell
> you that is does this automatically. Just start an audio
> project,select some mp3 files and then just burn the CD K3b
> converts them automatically on the fly.

You mean it alters data without asking?  It doesn't give the choice of
burning to mp3 format?

Anne

BTW - could you please clear your reply-to field for the list?  It
causes replies to go to you instead of to the list.  It's designed
for situations where you want the reply to go to some address
different from the one where you send - for instance sending a
message from a work address but wanting the reply to go to your home
one.