Am Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003 16:27 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Sunday 22 Jun 2003 1:53 pm, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003 14:04 schrieb Anne Wilson:

> Ah - I see.  that makes sense.  You had me worried there <g>
>
> I never got k3b going under 9.1, though I used it under 9.0.  However,
> since XCDRoast has improved so much I hardly need it now.
>
> Anne

k3b is running without probs here. Two possibilities:

1) you are using gnome as primary windowmanager (I have seen that it can make
problems)

2) you have not configured the right driver inside k3b. The value "auto" makes
sometimes problems on some system. generic-mmc should be safe for nearly all
drives.

k3b 0.9 as far as I have seen uses now too more the newer cdrecord tools. I
dislike xcdroast for its old-style look and the not intuitive usage. And I
like the new PBC feature, since I have a digital tv card and a digital
camcorder ;)

Steffen