Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 19:10 schrieb Luca Olivetti:
> Frankie wrote:
> > If the spam get rejected they know that you don't accept the
> > mail. It is up to
> > the sending server to handle the rejection.
>
> OTOH, since spam detection mechanisms are not perfect (and black lists
> based ones are evil), rejecting means you can lose good emails, while
> with filtering you give yourself (and your users) an option to look at
> the spam folder from time to time to see if a good message has been
> flagged as a false positive.
>
> Bye

Jep, thats why we don't delete spam. there was some valid mails (it is realy
spam too, but the receiver has subscribed to this list) droped by
spamassassin. So we tag all spam and every user can set up a filter to delete
the spam by a level she/he wants.

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main           Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]